2017-18 READING ROYALS PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
Sat., Dec. 16 vs. WHL at 7 p.m..
-Teddy bear toss, Ugly sweater jersey, and first 2,000 fans receive a Christmas Ornament, courtesy of Met-Ed.
Sun., Dec. 17 vs. ADK at 4 p.m.
– Player photo night, Dollar Dog Day and first 2,000 fans receive a magnet picture frame, courtesy of Tower Health.
Fri., Dec. 22 vs. MAN at 7 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 23 vs. MAN at 7 p.m.
– Season Ticket Holders receive a Royals license plate (Tower Health).
Thu. Dec. 28 vs. WOR at 7 p.m.
– APHILLYation night, post-game autograph with four players (players TBA), courtesy of Rieck’s printing.
Sat., Dec. 30 vs. ADK at 7 p.m.
– First 2,500 fans receive a Marvel Comic Super Hero Commemorative Puck (Tower Health). It’s Marvel Super Hero Night. The Royals will be wearing Captain America specialty Jerseys.
Fri., Jan 5 vs. BRM at 7 p.m.
-Friday Night Hockey (JERRY THE KING LAWLER RESCHEDULED TO FEB. 18)
Sat., Jan 6 vs. WOR at 7 p.m.
– Kelly Cup Tribute Championship puck to the first 2,000 fans courtesy of Berks-Schuylkill Oil Heat Association. Mental Health Night is presented by the Berks County Office Of Mental Health And Developmental Disabilities.
Sun., Jan 7 vs. WOR at 4 p.m.
-Dollar dog day presented by Safe Berks, Berks Packing and Coca-Cola, and a post game skate presented by Body Zone.
Wed., Jan 10 vs WOR at 7 p.m.
-Post-game photo and Autograph with four players. (Players TBA) Thanks to, Rieck’s Printing
Fri., Jan. 12 vs. ADK at 7 p.m.
– First 2,000 fans receive a gym bag (Tower Health).
Sat., Jan. 20 vs BRM at 7 p.m.
-THON, scout, and Star Wars night. First 2,000 fans will receive a Slapshot bobblehead.
Sun., Jan 21 vs BRM at 4 p.m.
-Slapshot’s Birthday/ Mascot Mania. 4 for $44 Family Days presented by Safe Berks, Berks Packing and Coca-Cola. Post-game Autograph session, and kids will receive an autograph book (first 1,000 kids 14 and Under) courtesy of Prospectus Berco & M.P. Butterworth and Associates.
Wed., Jan 24 vs TOL at 7 p.m.
-Post-game photo and Autograph with four players (Rieck’s Printing).
Fri., Feb 16 vs CIN at 7 p.m.
-Hockey ‘N Heels and Princess night. First 1,500 women will receive a pink knit hat, thanks to Sweet Street Desserts.
Sat., Feb 17 vs BRM at 7 p.m.
-Pink in the Rink and Nurse appreciation night. Pink knit scarf to the first 1,500 women, courtesy of Sweet Street Desserts.
Sun., Feb 18 vs WHL at 4 p.m.
– Meet WWE Hall-of-Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler on Pro Wrestling Night (Tower Health). Faith and Family, Dollar dog day presented by Safe Berks, Berks Packing and Coca-Cola. First 1,000 kids(14 & Under) will receive a Slapshot T-shirt thanks to Bethany Children’s Home. Postgame skate presented by Body Zone.
Thu., Feb 22 vs WOR at 7 p.m.
-Olympic night. Postgame photo and autograph with four players, courtesy of Rieck’s Printing.
Wed., Mar 14 vs FW at 7 p.m.
– Postgame photo and autograph with four players, courtesy of Rieck’s Printing.
Sat., Mar 17 vs BRM at 7 p.m.
-St. Hattrick’s Day, Diamond Credit Union Wall of Honor night. Yannick Tifu #10 retired, WWE Million Dollar Man appearances presented by Met-Ed. Tifu poster giveaway to the first 5,000 fans courtesy of Rieck’s Printing and Diamond Credit Union.
Fri., Mar 23 vs WOR at 7 p.m.
-Special Olympics night. Postgame Shake Shiver and Freeze. Trading card set giveaway to the first 2,500 fans thanks to Rieck’s printing.
Sat., Mar 24 vs WOR at 7 p.m.
-Autism awareness, and teacher appreciation night. Kirk MacDonald & Pat Wellar Kelly Cup Tribute puck giveaway to the first 2,000 fans.
Wed., Mar 28 vs MAN at 7 p.m.
-Postgame photo and autograph session with four players (players TBA) thanks to Rieck’s printing.
Fri., March 30 vs. MAN at 7 p.m.
– First 5,000 fans receive a Royals team picture, courtesy of Tower Health and Rieck’s Printing. It’s also Pucks N’ Paws Night and Wiener Dog Races. It’s also Girl Scout Night to benefit the Eastern PA Girl Scouts.
Wed., Apr 4 vs WOR at 7 p.m.
–Postgame photo and autograph session with four players, courtesy of Rieck’s printing.
Sat., Apr 7 vs NOR at 7 p.m.
– FANdemonium, giveaways at every whistle and first 2,500 fans will receive a rally towel, courtesy of Tower Health.