The Reading Royals 2016-17 schedule is available to download and import into your favorite calendar program in the iCal (.ics) format. iCal (.ics), is an open standard supported by an increasing number of calendar applications including Android devices, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple MacBook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and Yahoo! Calendar.
Download iCal File
copy iCal URL here:
Please note the following information…
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change
- Calendar titles may not appear when subscribed to on an iPad
Android Devices & Google Calendar
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in
- Click on drop down arrow in the “Other Calendars” box located at the bottom of the menu on the left
- Select “Add by URL”
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select “Add Calendar”
Please note: To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device’s calendar settings.
Apple – MacBook
- Open Calendar
- Click “File”
- Select “New Calendar Subscription”
- Copy and paste iCal URL above into “Calendar URL” field
- Click “Subscribe”
- On the iPhone/iPad navigate to “Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar”
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the “Server” field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone/iPad
- Click “Save” after the calendar has been downloaded
- That’s it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar’s title in the “Calendars” screen.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 – Windows
- In Outlook 2010, select “Calendar” from the navigation pane in the bottom left
- Go to “Folder” from the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Choose “Open Calendar”
- Select “From Internet”
- Enter the URL from above and select “OK”
Please note: Every Outlook Server’s settings are different and some settings may prohibit the download of a subscription-based calendar.
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in.
- Click on the “Actions” drop down
- Select “Follow Other Calendars”
- Enter the URL from above into the “iCal Address” field and select “Continue” (please also note that you may name your calendar on this screen)
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the “Calendars” menu located on the left hand side of the screen.